[ASC-list] Fwd: science shows: Little Inventors from Turkey

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Fri Jan 2 23:27:22 UTC 2015

Dear ASC-Listers,

If you are looking for global science show connections, check out this
Turkish "Little Inventors" show.

*"What is interesting about our show is that we do not use any scientific
materials but only ordinary daily used or waste materials which can be
obtained from homes . Other interesting point is that people perceive our
shows as magic but it is just science."*
Melih is available to discuss bringing the show to other locations.

See correspondence below.

Best,

Kali