[ASC-list] ACT and NSW Jobs: editor, policy, projects

Kylie Walker Kylie.Walker at science.org.au
Sun Jul 5 22:40:17 UTC 2015

Have you always wanted to work with Australia's best research scientists, based at a building that looks like a UFO? Here's your chance!

The Academy's small team of science lovers is ready to expand by four. We need:

*         an editor to work part time with our enthusiastic and friendly communications team

*         a senior policy officer to work with senior scientists to help shape our interactions with government

*         a senior projects and research officer to coordinate our new and high-profile projects

*         and... in the Sydney bunker of our award-winning primary school education program, Primary Connections, a project officer to coordinate professional learning for pre-service teachers

More information on these opportunities is here<https://www.science.org.au/careers>. Please pass them on to anybody who you think might be interested.

Cheers,
Kylie

[AAS-plain_rgb]<http://www.science.org.au/>

Kylie Walker  Director Communications and Outreach

Australian Academy of Science  Ian Potter House, 9 Gordon Street, Acton ACT 2601  |  GPO Box 783, Canberra ACT 2601
T (02) 6201 9427  F (02) 6201 9494  E kylie.walker at science.org.au<http://@science.org.au>  www.science.org.au<http://www.science.org.au/>   [cid:image008.jpg at 01D0B7C7.617D2230] <https://twitter.com/Science_Academy>    [cid:image009.jpg at 01D0B7C7.617D2230] <http://www.facebook.com/AustralianAcademyofScience>

Disclaimer: This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information, which also may be legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete.