[ASC-list] [WA] Scitech's Profs and Pints tonight 6pm @ The National Hotel Fremantle!

Renae Sayers Renae.Sayers at scitech.org.au
Tue Jul 7 07:53:39 UTC 2015

Come along and discuss current topics in and around science and its impacts to us and our world. We find pot-stirring, pro-bantering, laterally-thinking, captivating speakers to slide down the science-infused ethical slippery slope and get the punters buzzing.

Pulling on the cream of the Perth scientific crop, its informal (we welcome the 'Pints' part just as much as the 'Profs'), but informative (we want everyone's brain-juice switched on and topped up), and most importantly, interactive (all about the meaningful exchange, in person or #profsandpints). Hopefully no shoes are thrown.

7 July TONIGHT!  God bless the peer review! Is science a tool or way of life?
Speakers include: Sarah Long - Genetic Counsellor and Dr Paul Doughty - Herpetology Curator

21 July COMING UP! Work it harder, make it better, do it faster makes us stronger? The science and psychology of performance enhancement.

http://www.scitech.org.au/events/all/1713-profs-and-pints
https://www.facebook.com/events/691321557639911/

Renae Sayers
Theatre and Events Coordinator
Scitech

My email: Renae.Sayers at scitech.org.au<mailto:Renae.Sayers at scitech.org.au>
My direct line: 9215 0846

[http://www.scitech.org.au/_images/footer_0513.jpg]<http://www.scitech.org.au/>
[http://www.scitech.org.au/_images/Education-and-Training-2014.jpg]

Connect with us: Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/ScitechWA> | eNews<http://www.scitech.org.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=508&Itemid=286> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scitech/82423139654> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/ScitechWA> | Instagram<http://instagram.com/ScitechWA>
phone: +61 8 9215 0700  |  fax: +61 8 9321 2869  |  web: <http://instagram.com/ScitechWA> www.scitech.org.au<http://www.scitech.org.au>  |  post: PO Box 1155 West Perth WA 6872
City West, cnr Sutherland Street & Railway Street West Perth WA
Scitech is a not-for-profit organisation whose mission is to increase awareness, interest, capability and participation by all Western Australians in science, technology, engineering and mathematics