[ASC-list] One lucky ASC member can get free rego to the Walkley Freelance Focus Conference upcoming in Brisbane next month

Joan Leach j.leach at uq.edu.au
Thu Jul 9 09:10:50 UTC 2015

Would you like to attend the Walkley Freelance Focus Conference in Brisbane?

One lucky ASC member can get a free conference registration ($350) for the upcoming Walkley Freelance Focus Conference in Brisbane! It's on 5 August at The Edge at the State Library in Brisbane.

Check out the event here: http://www.walkleys.com/freelance-focus/freelance-focus-speakers/<http://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ewalkleys%2Ecom%2Ffreelance-focus%2Ffreelance-focus-speakers%2F&urlhash=tr44&_t=tracking_anet>
And register here: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/freelance-focus-2015-tickets-17165360054<http://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eeventbrite%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fe%2Ffreelance-focus-2015-tickets-17165360054&urlhash=nANw&_t=tracking_anet>

ASC has purchased a registration for the conference and we'd like to send one keen member along. If you're chosen, all you need to do is agree to live tweet from the conference and do a follow up 'top tips from the conference' article for SCOPE, the ASC newsletter.

In order to be considered, please send to president at asc.asn.au<mailto:president at asc.asn.au> by COB on 24 July 2015:

1. Your name and contact details
2. How going to this conference will assist your freelance ambitions
3. A statement agreeing to tweet the conference and follow up with an article for SCOPE in September 2015.

We cannot pay for travel or accommodation for this conference. My apologies to colleagues further afield from Brisbane, but we are going to be on the lookout for other relevant conferences and workshops in other regions and send members to those as well--so feel free to email me with suggestions of a relevant event in your region.

You must be a current member to be considered.