[ASC-list] Vic-Event: Networking Opportunity: Meet Spanish Science Journalist Núria Saladié Elías

George Aranda george.aranda at deakin.edu.au
Thu Jul 16 01:17:58 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

ASC Victoria are happy to welcome Núria Saladié Elías, a journalist who has a MSc in science communication. She is currently working at the Science, Communication and Society Studies Centre (SCS-UPF) at Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF) and her job consists in coordinating EU projects related to science and society (currently, the project NERRI<http://www.nerri.eu/>).

She will be attending our Science Storytelling Workshop tonight (which is nearly sold out) so you can meet her there. However, if you would like to have a longer, quieter chat with her, I am hosting a dinner for her in Melbourne's CBD (location to be announced) on Tuesday 21st of July.