[ASC-list] Share your event/s for National Science Week here...

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Thu Jul 16 23:19:34 UTC 2015

Dear ASCers,

It is that time of year again and the office inbox is busy with members
involved in putting on events for National Science Week.

To help us all know what is on and what you are involved in *reply to this
email* with a brief mention of your event*:

*What state is it in?*

*What is it called?*

*What date and time is it on?*

*Who should attend?*
*Where do we go to find out more and reserve a place?*

This is just a teaser so that we can see what ASCers across Australia are
working on for national science week.

ALSO remember that as a financial member of the ASC you have a lot of
avenues to share your event. See the list below and get in touch if you
need help with any of it.

Cheers,

Kali

* I know some of you are involved in multiple events. Don't be shy about
sharing each of them here, we'd love to know!

ASC MEMBERS can >

* Publish on the ASC website (http://www.asc.asn.au/)

* Post to the ASC-List & ASC-Media lists (
http://www.asc.asn.au/mailing-lists/)

* Submit articles for the curated member newsletter (next due around the
5th August)

* Post in the Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/auscicomm/)

* Post to the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/auscicomm)

* Post in the LinkedIn groups (public and member only) (
http://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=1770459 &
http://www.linkedin.com/grp/home?gid=6693377&trk=groups-b-subgroups)

* Tweet! @auscicomm (https://twitter.com/auscicomm)

If you need to amend your membership details or renew you can do that from
here: http://www.asc.asn.au/join/

Cheers,

Kali

--

Kali Madden

& ASC Conference Director 2010, 2012, 2014

office at asc.asn.au
http://www.asc.asn.au/