[ASC-list] Share your event/s for National Science Week here...

Bronwyn Terrill bronwyn.terrill at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 00:03:06 UTC 2015

Hi all,
Our science week event details as follows:

*What state is it in? NSW*

*What is it called? Delve into DNA: genomic insights and issues*

*What date and time is it on? Thursday 21st August, 5-6 pm*
*Who should attend? Ages 15+*
*Where do we go to find out more and reserve a place?*
http://www.garvan.org.au/research/kinghorn-centre-for-clinical-genomics/clinical-genomics/kccg-events

Cheers
Bronwyn

Bronwyn Terrill
Coordinator, Public and Professional Education
Kinghorn Centre of Clinical Genomics
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
B.terrill at garvan.org.au