[ASC-list] Share your event/s for National Science Week here...

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Fri Jul 17 00:13:51 UTC 2015

Thanks Bronwyn :-)

PS Jackie Randles has just mentioned that all events should have been
lodged at http://www.scienceweek.net.au/ so you can go there to check out
the full spectrum.

This post is more interested in what ASC members are involved in, and
exposing that info to an extra 1500+ eyeballs subscribed to this list who
may like to check it out and pass it on.

Cheers!

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 10:03 AM, Bronwyn Terrill <bronwyn.terrill at gmail.com

--

Kali Madden

& ASC Conference Director 2010, 2012, 2014

office at asc.asn.au
http://www.asc.asn.au/