[ASC-list] Share your event/s for National Science Week here...

Wiebke Ebeling Wiebke.Ebeling at curtin.edu.au
Fri Jul 17 02:50:00 UTC 2015

Dear All,
Please join us under the stunning beauty of the outback sky for an astronomy weekend that will feature presentations from world-class astronomers, family-friendly hands-on activities, special dining events and science celebrity Dr Karl as the event MC.

What state is it in?
Northern Territory

What is it called?
Uluru Astronomy Weekend

What date and time is it on?
14-16 August 2015, starting Friday midday, ends Sunday morning

Who should attend?
astronomy enthusiasts

Where do we go to find out more and reserve a place?
http://caastro.org/event/2015-uaw