[ASC-list] Share your event/s for National Science Week here...

Michael Patterson composerdude at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 01:33:14 UTC 2015

This is our National Science Week Event!

   - *Name: Laneway Learning Science Spectacular*
   - *Where*: Victoria, Captain Melville in Melbourne CBD.
   - *When*: Sunday August 23rd, 11am to 5pm.
   - *What*: We are running classes, demonstrations, experiments and
   stalls. Classes are $14, but the rest is free!
   - *Who*: Lots of people are involved: we're still keen to squeeze more
   science in so if you'll be in Melbourne that day get in touch and we can
   find a way for you to be involved. And of course feel free just to come as
   a lay-person on the day :)
   - *More information*: Our Website
   <http://melbourne.lanewaylearning.com/science-spectacular-2015/>
and the Facebook