[ASC-list] Comms-Admin Assistant with Crawford Fund - home or Canberra-based

Cathy Reade creade at squirrel.com.au
Thu Jun 18 06:03:42 UTC 2015

CRAWFORD FUND

COMMUNICATION AND ADMIN ASSISTANT

HALF-TIME - HOME OR CANBERRA BASED

Applications are invited for the position at the Fund as Communications and
Admin Assistant - half-time.  This is an exciting and challenging position
that will provide the right person with a wealth of experience in working
with the Director of Public Affairs and Communication to help our
organisation encourage Australia to 'do well by doing good'.

The position will provide variety and a chance to exercise initiative. The
successful applicant will receive support and guidance, a chance to take
part in an interesting and varied communication strategy and the opportunity
to actively contribute to new projects.

You will mainly help write for and manage our website and help design and
develop printed and electronic communications, as well as assist our
Director of Public Affairs and Communication with our public awareness
events and initiatives.

Further information, including selection criteria, is on the CommsJobs
website - attached description <http://www.comjobs.com.au/PDs/8695924.docx>
here.

The closing date is 22 June 2015.

Applicants are encouraged to make contact with queries to:

Cathy Reade
Director, Public Affairs and Communication
Crawford Fund
Mobile: +61 413 575 934

Skype: Cathy.Reade
Web: www.crawfordfund.org <http://www.crawfordfund.org/>