[ASC-list] Melbourne event: The Laborastory Wednesday 1 July

Natalie Bedini natalie.bedini at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 02:42:01 UTC 2015

Dear ASC Listers,

Join us next Wednesday at The Spotted Mallard in Brunswick to hear the
stories from science's history books at The Laborastory
<http://thelaborastory.com/>.

Each month we bring together five scientists from different fields and ask
them to share the story of a scientist who inspires them. You can hear all
the past stories online here <http://thelaborastory.com/stories/>. You can
also watch some of the past stories on YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqXXF1eMTiWlUdcG7jePcwQ>.

This month we have taking to the stage: mathematician Anita Ponsaing,
physicist and Mars One candidate Josh Richards, ornithology buff Bentley
Bird, global health and human rights lawyer Alexandra Phelan and public
health nerd Alanta Colley.

Book your tickets online <http://thelaborastory.com/buy-tickets/>.

I hope to see you at the show.

Regards,