[ASC-list] Was Inspiring Australia right?

Vicki Martin Vicki.Martin at scu.edu.au
Mon Mar 2 13:14:09 UTC 2015

Hi ASCers,

Was our national science engagement strategy, 'Inspiring Australia', right in saying that marine science has potential to increase Australians' engagement with science? Help me find out the answer to this question and more by getting your friends, family and colleagues to fill in my online survey. Who knows, they might just win a great prize from our $2,000 prize draw.

Please like, share and spread the word via these links:

Marine ExChanges National Survey of Marine Users (20th Feb - 20th April 2015)
Web: http://bit.ly/marineexchanges
Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarineExChanges<http://www.facebook.com/MarineExChanges>
You Tube: http://youtu.be/ZcOhRpG0aPM

Thanks to everyone who has helped so far. We've been getting responses from all over Australia and have already reached 50% of our minimum quota, but we need more! Any Australian residents, 15 years or older who visit the beach or ocean at least once a year can participate.

Feel free to contact me if you want additional text to circulate, otherwise sharing the posts on Facebook is the easiest way to spread the word.

Many thanks,
Vicki

Vicki Martin
School of Environment, Science and Engineering
Southern Cross University
PO Box 157
Lismore NSW 2480
Australia