[ASC-list] Neglect Science at Australia's Peril

Glenn Conroy glenn1231946 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 05:36:39 UTC 2015

fyi and signature if you choose

Save Science campaign
Join the campaign now: http://bit.ly/1AMVPGr

Neglect Science at Australia's Peril

If only our government would practise what they preached.

In just three months, 27 world class research facilities could be forced to
shut down, leaving 1,700 people without a job and doing irreversible damage
to Australia's future. We rely on scientific innovations daily.

Without secure funding for Australian research we wouldn't have the Wi-Fi
to read our emails, the Aerogard to ward off mosquitoes or the plastic
notes cash to pay for our lunch.
If these cuts go ahead, what will we miss out on? It's crucial we save
science from these cuts. Join the campaign now: http://bit.ly/1AMVPGr

Glenn Conroy
Associate ASC