[ASC-list] Are you free tonight? - Year of Light briefing session

Niall Byrne niall at scienceinpublic.com.au
Thu May 7 05:15:34 UTC 2015

Dear ASCers,

I know it's last minute, but if you're in NSW and available tonight, please feel free to join me for a briefing on progress with the International Year of Light in New South Wales at 5.30pm at The University of Sydney.

This will be a chance to network and learn more about people's plans for the Year in New South Wales.
Hundreds of companies, cultural institutions and communities around Australia (and the world) are already planning and carrying out their own activities.

Our generous hosts, the ARC Centre for Ultrahigh bandwidth Devices for Optical Systems (CUDOS) will be putting on drinks and snacks.
It'd be great to see you there.
All welcome - feel free to pass this invitation on to anyone you know who is organising events.

Event details