[ASC-list] Phil Up On Science youtube launch (and Canberra event)

Philip Dooley phildooley at gmail.com
Sun May 10 08:10:25 UTC 2015

 Hi All

I'm launching a YouTube channel of science and silliness -  got bored with
being serious at work all the time.

It seems most of my science vids are inspired by food and in the kitchen,
so I've called it Phil Up On Science.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbu5tisooIYsV_ljx3VxQbA

If you are anywhere near Canberra on 22nd May I hope you can join me at the
official launch (see below).

 Or just subscribe, tweet, share. I've got a preview video up on the
channel already... Updates will be coming out monthly.

Phil
Get your Phil of phun at the Phil Up On Science YouTube channel launch.
Size sure matters to Pluto, but does it to a black hole? Could you form a
nano-black hole in the Large Hadron Collider? And could it consume the
earth? And the Big Bang: exactly how big was it?

Find out how you compare in the cosmic scale as Dr Phil takes you through
another unique evening of songs, stories and 'speriments.

WHERE: Beyond Q bookshop. downstairs, Curtin Shops.

WHEN: 6 – 7.30, Thursday May 14, 2015

WHAT: Adult fun, live experiments and raucous singing.

COST: Your love (digital - bring your tablets or smartphone)

RSVP:
http://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/size-does-matter-pluto-black-holes-and-the-little-bang-theory-tickets-16691767526?aff=eac2

The Beyond Q Coffee shop will be open and is licensed for BYO.

Love Phil