[ASC-list] Social media and science snapshot

Karen Pearce karen at bloomcommunication.com.au
Wed May 13 02:28:32 UTC 2015

Hi ASCers

I’m compiling a snapshot of social media and science, and I need your help!

I’ve put together a survey to collect some general information about who is using social media, what social media they’re using and how they’re using it, as well as what attitudes are held by scientists and science communicators about social media and engagement with science.

If you’re a science communicator, researcher, science administrator or are in any way involved in science communication and engagement, I’d be most appreciative if you would complete the survey at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/socialmediaandscience <https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/socialmediaandscience>

I’d also be grateful if you could share this link with your colleagues and networks.

If you’d like more information about the survey, please get in touch or visit http://www.bloomcommunication.com.au/2015/05/13/survey-social-media-and-science-snapshot/ <http://www.bloomcommunication.com.au/2015/05/13/survey-social-media-and-science-snapshot/>

Many thanks
Karen

Karen Pearce | Bloom Communication
PO Box 610 Bathurst NSW 2795 | P 0402 845 300
www.bloomcommunication.com.au <http://www.bloomcommunication.com.au/>