[ASC-list] Melbourne event: The Laborastory Wednesday 3 June

Natalie Bedini natalie.bedini at gmail.com
Thu May 21 01:50:52 UTC 2015

Dear ASC Listers,

Join us at The Spotted Mallard in Brunswick on Wednesday 3 June to hear the
stories from science's history books at The Laborastory
<http://thelaborastory.com/>.

Each month we bring together five scientists from different fields and asks
them to share the story of their science hero. They tell the tales of the
tragedies and triumphs of the men and women who made science their passion
and left legacies of ground-breaking discoveries that inspire the
scientists of today. You can hear all the past stories online here
<http://thelaborastory.com/stories/>.

Every show sells out. Book your tickets online
<http://thelaborastory.com/buy-tickets/> early.

Would you like to share a story at The Laborastory? Please contact me.
We're always on the hunt for speakers.

I hope to see you at the show.

Regards,

Natalie Bedini