[ASC-list] Art and Science Collide again on 7 June at VIVID ideas VizbiPlus event

Kate Patterson medipicsandprose at gmail.com
Wed May 27 04:35:43 UTC 2015

I'm excited to be presenting at this year's VizbiPlus VIVID Ideas event!!

I'll be part of the support act with superstar biomedical animator, educator and researcher Gael McGill the main attraction. Gael led a team of animators to help produce the revolutionary iBook "Life On Earth <http://eowilsonfoundation.org/e-o-wilson-s-life-on-earth/>" with E.O Wilson (available free from the iBooks store).

Keep informed: I will be live tweeting the event as @katepatt <https://twitter.com/katepatt> with #VizbiPlus and a post-event rehash will appear on my personal website: medipicsandprose.com.au <http://www.medipicsandprose.com.au/>

WHEN: Sunday 7 June 7:00-8:30pm
WHERE: Charles Perkins Centre, University of Sydney
MORE: Science Reimagined <http://www.vividsydney.com/event/ideas/science-reimagined>

Kate Patterson BVSc PhD RBI
http://www.medipicsandprose.com.au
Twitter: @katepatt