[ASC-list] Science communication webinar series...

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Wed May 27 06:32:45 UTC 2015

Hello ASCers,

If we were to host a science communication webinar series....

Who would you most like to hear from?

What topics would you most like to hear about?

What matters the most in your daily (sci comm) life nowadays?

What are your current challenges?

What are your interests?

Where do you see opportunities for sci comm now and in the future?

Why?

After years of hearing that it is often hard for members to show up to
physical events in capital cities, we'd like to bring more sci comm to more
members in a way that suits many.

If this interests you please do let us know!

Cheers,

Kali

  [image: photo]
*Kali Madden*