[ASC-list] ASC-Victoria AGM - The Laborastory - December 2

George Aranda george.aranda at deakin.edu.au
Wed Nov 11 14:08:28 UTC 2015

The ASC-Vic is announcing their end of year party and AGM.

Where: The Laborastory, at The Spotted Mallard. 314 Sydney Rd, Brunswick http://thelaborastory.com/
When: December 2nd, 2015 at 6pm for the AGM, 8pm for the show.
What: Get a free ticket to The Laborastory and a free drink.

We have two tables reserved for ASC members to dine together, have a chat and then enjoy The Laborastory's "Best of" end of year wrap up. Please come down, volunteer to join the committee if you want, and be part of our planning for 2016.

RSVP to George Aranda (george.aranda at deakin.edu.au) if you are joining us.

Cheers,

George

--
Dr George Aranda
Science Education Research Fellow
e: george.aranda at deakin.edu.au

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.