[ASC-list] Hello ASC-List.... You *are* alive and well! + List tips

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Mon Nov 30 06:58:45 UTC 2015

Hi ASC-List,

Thank you so much for all the responses pouring in over a few days, it's
more than nice to know so many of you are still there ;-)

Thanks too for the advice to list subscribers to:

*a) check spam folders for missing list posts, and b) add the list email
address to your contacts/address book*

For future, here is a handy link to both lists including "Archives" (check
you haven't missed anything spectacular) and subscription management

list oddities affecting at least 4-5 members and I have placed a tech
support request to see if we can work out why.

If you are receiving this message you are probably not affected!

Cheers,

Kali

P.S You rock! Although there is less public discussion (and ranting) on the
lists nowadays, I happen to know that you are still there (and fabulous)
due to feedback received from happy list-posters such as this:

*"I've been inundated with interested individuals from the ASC list. They
all seem perfect, so I've decided to just take a first-in-best-dressed
approach...I'm a bit overwhelmed by the responses to be honest!"*

*"It's definitely a living and breathing community - I'm still receiving
fresh emails form interested individuals every ten minutes or so. It's
amazing. Well done on fostering such a vibrant and engaged forum.""Just
letting you know we got a great response. Positions filled with people with
plenty of experience. Thanks for your help.""I had some very good people
get in touch (and now have four of them working with me from time to
time)."*