[ASC-list] Vic event: ThoughtLAB-14 Back to the Future

Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au
Tue Oct 13 04:53:46 UTC 2015

ThoughtLAB-14: Back to the Future
“Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads,”
– Doc Emmett Brown.

We re-join our favourite time travellers, Doc Brown and Marty McFly, as their aerial craft touches down in the year 2041. Encountering a world very different to 2015, Doc and Marty must grapple with major advances in technology and changes to society to once again save their future family members from disaster. With your team of creative film researchers and actors from Melbourne Playback Theatre Company, we invite you to brainstorm the next Back to the Future movie.