[ASC-list] Fwd: Hiroshima University - Internship in Science Communication

Lindy Orthia lindy.orthia at anu.edu.au
Wed Oct 14 12:31:23 UTC 2015

A great opportunity for a recent graduate of sci com or journalism...

Begin forwarded message:

From: Peter Hendriks <peter.hendriks at anu.edu.au<mailto:peter.hendriks at anu.edu.au>>
Date: 14 October 2015 10:29:24 PM AEDT
To: <Lindy.Orthia at anu.edu.au<mailto:Lindy.Orthia at anu.edu.au>>
Subject: Hiroshima University - Internship in Science Communication

Dear Dr Orthia,

We in the Japan Centre have received the following from one of out colleagues in Japan. If you know of suitable candidates would you mind passing this on to them for us?

In case you were wondering, the salary of ¥140,000/month is about $1,600.

Please let me know if you have any questions I could help with.

Regards,

Peter Hendriks

JPNS0000_YEAR_2015<http://wattlecourses.anu.edu.au/course/view.php?id=11906> » Forums<http://wattlecourses.anu.edu.au/mod/forum/index.php?id=11906> » News forum<http://wattlecourses.anu.edu.au/mod/forum/view.php?f=31126> » Hiroshima University - Internship<http://wattlecourses.anu.edu.au/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=290788>
[Picture of Shunichi Ikeda]<http://wattlecourses.anu.edu.au/user/view.php?id=4170&course=11906>
Hiroshima University - Internship
by Shunichi Ikeda<http://wattlecourses.anu.edu.au/user/view.php?id=4170&course=11906> - Wednesday, 14 October 2015, 10:27 AM

Hiroshima University, Japan, has announced its paid internship job opening for a junior science communicator.  This Hiroshima University Science Communication Internship 2015 Program is for someone who has a degree in science communication or journalism or science, and who is seeking his/her future career in science communication.  The intern will work at Hiroshima University for six months starting early 2016, and his/her main duties will be to promote the international dissemination of the information on the research outcomes made by the faculty members of the university.  The intern will receive a monthly salary of 140,000 Japanese Yen (before deductions) and will be provided with a furnished studio apartment. In addition, he/she will be given a travel allowance for one-time airfare to and from Japan.

For more details, see the application guideline at: http://www.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/news/show/lang/en/id/1838/dir_id/64.

The application process can be started at: http://prc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/HUSCI/.  Thank you in advance for your interest.
Contact:
Norifumi Miyokawa, Ph.D. (Higher Education Administration)
Senior Research Administrator
Research Planning Office
Hiroshima University
Higashi-Hiroshima, Japan
e-mail: ura(at)office.hiroshima-u.ac.jp<http://office.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/>

Reply<http://wattlecourses.anu.edu.au/mod/forum/post.php?reply=1008988>
See this post in context<http://wattlecourses.anu.edu.au/mod/forum/discuss.php?d=290788#p1008988>

________________________________
Change your forum digest preferences<http://wattlecourses.anu.edu.au/mod/forum/index.php?id=11906>

======================================
Peter Hendriks
Japan & Linguistics
School of Culture, History & Language
ANU College of Asia & the Pacific
The Australian National University

Director, Centre for Research on Language Change
http://crlc.anu.edu.au/

t: +61.2.6125.3206
f: +61.2.6125.0745
e: peter.hendriks at anu.edu.au<mailto:peter.hendriks at anu.edu.au>           日本語でどうぞ