[ASC-list] Sydney Physics in the pub, Dec 2 - Call for speakers (please circulate)

Philip Dooley phildooley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 07:21:33 UTC 2015

Calling science communicators to join in. Bring a creative 8 minute science
piece, song, poem, dance.... preferably vaguely physics related...

or just come along and watch on the night. This is third one of these and
it seems to be becoming a bit of a thing, over 200 people turned up to the
last one

phil