[ASC-list] Job vacancy - AMSI Media and Communications Officer

Mari Ericksen mari at amsi.org.au
Tue Sep 8 04:53:20 UTC 2015

The Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute (AMSI) is seeking an experienced Media and Communications Officer to deliver planned media and communications initiatives to raise awareness within the mathematical sciences community, media, the Australian public, government and industry.

The successful candidate will collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to grow media exposure and coordinate publications for AMSI's programs, policy and advocacy work.

The job adverstisement is now live on SEEK.COM and closes 13 September 2015.

http://www.seek.com.au/job/29419340

Any questions, please contact me directly.

Kind regards

Mari Ericksen
Marketing & Communications Manager
Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute

(I am in the office Tuesday, Thursday &  Friday)

Building 161, C/- The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia
P: +61(3) 9035 9669 | M: +61 434 252 695 | E: mari at amsi.org.au<applewebdata://F5F5BDF6-6CC8-426B-9323-5D78D11D5D5F/mari@amsi.org.au%20> | W: www.amsi.org.au<http://www.amsi.org.au/> | www.amsi.org.au/facebook

This e-mail and any attachments may contain personal information or information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright.  Any use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited.  AMSI does not warrant that this e-mail or any attachments are free from viruses or defects.  Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before opening them.  If this e-mail is received in error please delete it and notify me by return e-mail.