[ASC-list] Working from home [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Clare Mullen C.Mullen at bom.gov.au
Sun Sep 20 23:59:50 UTC 2015

Greetings all

Apologies if this is a little 'off topic'. An ex-work colleague is trying to gauge interest in promoting telecommuting; I imagine that there are some ASC members who 'work from home'. Info below and attached; contact Dick directly to find out more via  weathersmart at optusnet.com.au<mailto:weathersmart at optusnet.com.au>

Regards to all

Clare
Clare Mullen