[ASC-list] VIC EVENT Shedding light on light - Free public lecture tomorrow night

Claire Farrugia claire.a.farrugia at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 02:01:01 UTC 2015

Free public lecture

 Seeing into the body, one photon at a time.[image: Professor Andrew
Greentree]

*Hello,* you are invited to hear Professor Andy Greentree explore the
nature of light and how we can use it to answer important questions about
human biology.

Light is fundamental to life, it heats, feeds and allows us to see our
environment. Yet, to fully understand light and make best use of it in
technical applications we must explore its classical and quantum aspects -* is
light a wave or a particle and why does it really matter?*
Event details