April 2016 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Apr 4 02:45:18 UTC 2016
Ending: Thu Apr 28 02:13:04 UTC 2016
- [ASC-list] ACT: Unlocking the secrets within using light—from wine to embryos, Professor Tanya Monro
- [ASC-list] Science Nation Adelaide Wednesday night
- [ASC-list] JOB: Australian Academy of Science media officer
- [ASC-list] How much science does an ordinary citizen need to function in modern society?
- [ASC-list] Context: how much science does an ordinary citizen need to function in modern society?
- [ASC-list] Your life’s work in 30 seconds: media training next Tuesday in Sydney, then in Melbourne
- [ASC-list] STEM enrichment program evaluation framework
- [ASC-list] 1:30pm AEDT today online: meet Toss Gascoigne, inaugural President of the international PCST & ASC co-founder.
- [ASC-list] 2nd try - with correct URL this time: STEM enrichment program evaluation framework
- [ASC-list] FW: Rendezvous with a comet: The Rosetta Mission - Preview
- [ASC-list] Sydney event - Slippery surfaces: How nanoscience is changing our material world
- [ASC-list] CoastExchange: Online forum on coastal adaptation
Paul Holper, Scientell
- [ASC-list] Free ANZAAS talk, Melbourne, Wed 20th April 6:30pm; Dr Chris Tonkin, 'How parasites cause disease'
- [ASC-list] Econnect's newsletter report of the ASC conference
- [ASC-list] [ASC-List] Fw: EIANZ NSW Division Invites you to a Course for Environmental Experts
- [ASC-list] 'twas and 'twill be MASSIVE
- [ASC-list] Local grants for Science Week; Woz in Oz; and insights from Brisbane Science Festival
- [ASC-list] Academy awards - entries close soon
- [ASC-list] 1:30pm AEDT today online: meet Robyn Williams, science journalist, broadcaster and former ASC President.
- [ASC-list] Commonwealth Invests in Australian Maths
- [ASC-list] Last man on the Moon - Astronaut Gene Cernan tour (WA, NSW, VIC, ACT)
- [ASC-list] Trudeau on quantum computing, new prizes and more
- [ASC-list] Vic-Event: Scienceworks: Yuri's Night Space Party - FREE TICKETS
- [ASC-list] Sydney - new talent call for Physics in the Pub - June 20
- [ASC-list] History of Biology PhD scholarship available at Adelaide
- [ASC-list] The best in science, innovation and teaching – nominate for the Prime Minister’s Prizes for Science by 28 April
- [ASC-list] 1:30pm AEDT today online: meet Dr Phil Dooley, science writer, freelance presenter and long-term ASCer
- [ASC-list] Nature’s take on Australian science – Index released overnight
- [ASC-list] Melb - Scientist wanting Sci Comm career advice
Carly.Siebentritt at csiro.au
- [ASC-list] Questacon Invention Convention needs you!
- [ASC-list] Hearts Aligned - media release
- [ASC-list] World Immunology Day Friday 29 April
- [ASC-list] Vic Event - The Man Who Knew Infinity
- [ASC-list] Sydney Writers' Festival event on science writing
- [ASC-list] 1:30pm AEST today online: meet Dr Amber Beavis, Senior Researcher, Office of Australia’s Chief Scientist, former arachnologist, museum researcher and more.
Last message date:
Thu Apr 28 02:13:04 UTC 2016
Archived on: Sat Jun 6 02:02:28 UTC 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).