[ASC-list] Intensive courses in science communication

Will Grant will.grant at anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 15 01:46:06 UTC 2016

Hi ASC!

Here at ANU we’re in the unique position of having 3 intensive courses in key science communication skills running in the next 5 months.

Think about it - within the next 4 months you could get three quarters of the way through a Graduate Certificate in Science in our Science Communication courses.

Courses run for one week from Monday to Friday, with assessment and tutorials afterwards online. Check out what we’ve got!

  *   SCOM8501 Strategies in science communication, 12-16 September
  *   SCOM8015 Speaking of science, 7-11 November
  *   SCOM6030 Science dialogue, theory and practice, 5-9 December

In 2016 we’ll follow this up with intensive courses in

  *   SCOM6016 Science in the media, 3-7 April 2017
  *   SCOM6012 Science communication and the web, 3-7 July 2017

Interested? Email me or visit our website for more information<http://cpas.anu.edu.au/study/courses>.

Will

PS - We’ve also got plenty of regular semester and online options, and the full Masters for those who want to become Masters!

Dr Will J Grant
Graduate Studies Convener | Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science
The Australian National University | 1.06 Peter Baume Building, Building 42a<https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-35.2758661,149.1174669,79m/data=!3m1!1e3> | Canberra ACT 2601 Australia
will.grant at anu.edu.au<mailto:will.grant at anu.edu.au> | +61450105489 | 50241
calendar<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=willjohngrant@gmail.com&ctz=Australia/Sydney&mode=WEEK&> | twitter<http://twitter.com/willozap> | skype: WillJ99 | web<http://cpas.anu.edu.au/person/dr-will-grant>
Cricos Provider# 00120C

Here’s something you might like: The Wholesome Show<http://wholesomeshow.com/>