[ASC-list] Fwd: Teach For Australia recruitment - ASC list

Will Grant will.grant at anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 22 01:50:46 UTC 2016

Forwarded message from Teach for Australia!

My name is Emilia, I am the Partnerships and Advocay Manager on our Recruitment Team here at Teach For Australia.

Last week marked the beginning of our last Application round for 2016<http://teachforaustralia.org/passiton/apply-now/> and we have an ambition this year to place 145 Associates (potentially) across every state in Australia.

While as a team we have been working hard and travelling nationally to find people, we are approaching our closing date September 4th, incredibly quickly. So we are reaching out to our friends to see if there is any potential you could help us find some outstanding individuals (graduates, young professionals and career changers) that would be interested in joining TFA's 7th Cohort.

The Basics About TFA:

  *   Teach For Australia is one of the country most selective employment programs – around 9% of applicants will be successful.
  *   Our Associates don't start out as teachers. We take applications from all degree backgrounds (except education).
  *   Two-thirds of Associates take up a leadership position in their school in their second year of the program.
  *   We partner with top organisations like BCG and Shell to deliver mentoring and professional development to our cohort.
  *   Associates participate in our award-winning leadership development program.
  *   Associates earn Master of Teaching on scholarship from Deakin University, plus full salary and benefits.
  *   You can read more about our impact here.<http://www.teachforaustralia.org/our-impact-to-date/>

What we are hoping from our friends:

I know ASC is incredibly busy, (particuarly this week) and at this time of year you are gearing up to launch a number of your national projects. If there is any potential we would simply love a shout across one of your social media platforms. I would be happy to provide you with sepcific content that fits within your social media strategy. Or alternatively all our platforms<http://teachforaustralia.org/passiton/upcoming-events/> (at this time of year) have a plethora of invaluable<https://www.facebook.com/TeachForAustralia/?fref=ts> content that can be shared. I have included links above and below for you to view.

Application<http://teachforaustralia.org/passiton/apply-now/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/TeachForAustralia/?fref=ts>
Linked In <https://www.linkedin.com/company/917428?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical:company%2cclickedEntityId:917428%2cidx:3-1-10%2ctarId:1471475964149%2ctas:Teach%20For%20Aus>
Website <http://teachforaustralia.org/passiton/>

If you would like more information or are keen to discuss details a little further I would love to hear from you. Please do not hestitate to contact me directly.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!
--
Kind Regards,
Emilia Sala

[http://teachforaustralia.org/content/uploads/2016/03/20150911-FINAL-eSignature-Option-1.jpg]

Manager, Partnerships & Advocacy

Teach For Australia

Level 1, 103 Flinders Lane, Melbourne Vic 3000

t: +61 3 8640 4513  |  f:+61 3 8640 4599  |  m: +61 401 665 486  e: emilia.sala at teachforaustralia.org<mailto:emilia.sala at teachforaustralia.org>  |  www.teachforaustralia.org<http://www.teachforaustralia.org/>