[ASC-list] The Wholesome Show asks "Is there anything we just shouldn't research?

Rod Lamberts rod.lamberts at anu.edu.au
Wed Aug 31 04:23:52 UTC 2016

Welcome to the latest Wholesome Show vox pop!

In preparation for our next episode (Can You Handle The Truth?<http://wholesomeshow.com/live/>), the Wholesome Media Scrum hit the streets yesterday to see if people thought there was anything that we should just never research.

Please enjoy the following shock revelations!

Nice warm hugs,
Rod'n'Will

PS - the next Wholesome Show is on Sept 14 at the Wig & Pen Pub'n'Brewery (tix here<http://wholesomeshow.com/live/>)
PPS - our Wholesome podcast is now out on iTunes (subscribe here<https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-wholesome-show/id1147011021?mt=2>). Best. Day. Ever.
PPPS - have you been working out? You look really good

Dr RG Lamberts

Deputy Director
Australian National Centre for the Public Awareness of Science (CPAS<http://cpas.anu.edu.au>)

The Wholesome Show<http://wholesomeshow.com/about/> - making life gooderer

College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
Peter Baume Building (42a)
The Australian National University (Cricos Provider #00120C)
Acton, ACT 2601
P +61 2 6125 0747 | twitter: @rodl