[ASC-list] Crikey it's cocktail time! When? Vote please

Phil Dooley phildooley at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 07:42:22 UTC 2016

Hi All

Cocktail time has snuck up on us suddenly! We're scheduled for tomorrow
Tuesday 13th, but the autococktailreminder-dronebot had a ... glitch.
(Major glitch, it forgot to exist, didn't create itself).

Late notice I know, but are you up for it party animals?!

Theme: Conferences. There's one coming up, what would you like it to be?
What were the best and worst ones you have ever been to?

In case it's too late notice, I have set up a poll to vote for another
evening in the coming week. So please VOTE here - even if you plan to
attend tomorrow

http://doodle.com/poll/bgzigiexw6wnfupq

Decision will be made at 530 PM tomorrow Tues 13th.

Look forward to yakking!

Phil

---
Dr Phil Dooley