[ASC-list] Position vacant - Visual Content Developer

Steve Clarke S.Clarke at aims.gov.au
Thu Dec 15 05:50:30 UTC 2016

For the information of ASC list members

Newly created role in the Public Relations and Communication Group at the Australian Institute of Marine Science (AIMS) in Townsville.

Science Communicator - Visual Content Production (PN626)

AIMS is expanding its connection with the community through more active communication of the important role that our science plays in sustaining the beauty, functionality and value of our marine estate. Our communication team is seeking a highly experienced content developer/producer to create contemporary audio-visual products, including videos, still images, web content (including animations) and infographics for use in our promotional activities to support that objective. For more information go to the AIMS website or contact me directly.

http://www.aims.gov.au/-/science-communicator-visual-content-production-townsville-closing-13-january-2017

Steve Clarke
Communication Manager
Australian Institute of Marine Science
(07) 4753 4264 or 0419 668 497

The information contained within this transmission is for the
use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential
and/or legally privileged material and/or material the subject
of copyright and/or personal information and/or sensitive
information that is subject to the Privacy Act 1988. Any review,
re-transmission, disclosure, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
notify the AIMS Privacy Officer on (07) 4753 4444 and delete
all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.