[ASC-list] NSW Job opportunity: New ABC Role-RN Science Content Director

Kylie Walker Kylie.Walker at science.org.au
Mon Feb 1 06:58:21 UTC 2016

Dear all,

RN is looking for a new science content director. This looks like a great job. Passing it on, on behalf of a contact there (please don't contact me with questions as, like Col. Klink, I know nothing):

If you love science, you're good with people, and you think big, then ABC RN has the dream job for you! We're recruiting now for a science content director, to inspire and lead a world-renowned team of science journalists and content creators. Look here<http://careers.abc.net.au/caw/en/job/495099/science-and-health-content-director-radio-national> for your opportunity to shape the future of science communication.

Cheers,
Kylie

[AAS-plain_rgb]<http://www.science.org.au/>

Kylie Walker  Director Communications and Outreach

Australian Academy of Science  Ian Potter House, 9 Gordon Street, Acton ACT 2601  |  GPO Box 783, Canberra ACT 2601
T (02) 6201 9427  F (02) 6201 9494  E kylie.walker at science.org.au<http://@science.org.au>  www.science.org.au<http://www.science.org.au/>   [cid:image003.jpg at 01D15D1A.2339ABD0] <https://twitter.com/Science_Academy>    [cid:image004.jpg at 01D15D1A.2339ABD0] <http://www.facebook.com/AustralianAcademyofScience>

Disclaimer: This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information, which also may be legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete.