[ASC-list] FW: This Time Next Year - Channel 9

Bella Counihan Bella.Counihan at science.org.au
Wed Feb 3 04:51:20 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Thought I would pass this email along in case anyone knows of any brilliant young people with a passion for science. Channel Nine are looking for young people (high-school age or younger) who are about to embark on a big project or goal in the next year for this new TV show. Sounds like a good opportunity to get some inspiring science stories out there.

Anyone who is interested could you please contact Chris directly on the details provided.

All the best,
Bella
Bella Counihan  Media Officer Communications and Outreach
Australian Academy of Science  Ian Potter House, 9 Gordon Street, Acton ACT 2601  |  GPO Box 783, Canberra ACT 2601
M 0419212219  T (02) 6201 9452  F (02) 6201 9494  E bella.counihan at science.org.au<mailto:bella.counihan at science.org.au> www.science.org.au    [cid:image008.jpg at 01D15E9A.B8A91BC0] <https://twitter.com/Science_Academy>    [cid:image009.jpg at 01D15E9A.B8A91BC0] <https://www.facebook.com/AustralianAcademyofScience>
[cid:image010.jpg at 01D15E9A.B8A91BC0]<https://www.science.org.au/science-shine-dome>

Disclaimer: This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information, which also may be legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete.