[ASC-list] Science publishing, science journalism and an iPad app in the Meet the Members webinar later today.

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Thu Feb 4 04:01:34 UTC 2016

Sorry to those of you who have tried to registered for this event and see
only a white screen, instead of the "Show in my Timezone" and "Register"
buttons at http://www.anymeeting.com/AuSciComm

We seems to have an intermittent browser problem affecting about 20% of you
that will need some tech support.

If this is you, we have a work-around. Email me so that I can send you a
direct link to join the webinar.

Cheers,

Kali

--

Kali Madden

& ASC Conference Director 2010, 12, 14 and 16.

office at asc.asn.au
http://www.asc.asn.au/