[ASC-list] Beyond Beginner....

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Wed Feb 10 09:14:50 UTC 2016

Hi All,

Very excited that Lisa and RiAus have made this advanced sci comm session
available at the national conference in March:
http://2016conf.asc.asn.au/schedule/

Thanks to everybody for submitting such great ideas, hopefully we will make
space for more of them, both at future physical events, and online on
webinars.

Cheers,

Kali