[ASC-list] ASC2016 delegates accommodation in Brisbane, access up to 20% off at Royal on the Park (time limited)

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Thu Feb 11 00:36:04 UTC 2016

Dear ASCers,

Following is a discount accommodation offer for ASC2016 delegates on
standard rooms at Royal on the Park (https://www.royalonthepark.com.au/).

$143 Advance purchase rate (this is a 20% discount if booked and paid by
Monday)

$160 Advance purchase rate (this is a 10% discount if booked and paid
within the next 14 days)
**Advance purchase rates offer no amendments, cancellations or refunds once
booked – they are a non-flexible rate**

To take up this offer contact the reservations manager Lisa Wilderbeek:
Phone: + 61 7 3112 1609
Email: lisa_wilderbeek at royalonthepark.com.au

Cheers,

Kali

Conference: http://2016conf.asc.asn.au/
Early birds save 34% on ticket prices by 21st Feb.