[ASC-list] 20% accommodation discount for ASC2016 delegates if booked & paid by Monday, 10% after Monday for 2 weeks

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Thu Feb 11 01:05:38 UTC 2016

Dear ASCers,

To take up the discount offer at Royal on the Park in Brisbane please phone
and quote the block ID #1402485 – under ASC2016 National Conference 2016.

Lisa Wilderbeek
Phone: + 61 7 3112 1609
Email: lisa_wilderbeek at royalonthepark.com.au

The details:

https://www.royalonthepark.com.au/

$143 Advance purchase rate (this is a 20% discount if booked and paid by
Monday)

$160 Advance purchase rate (this is a 10% discount if booked and paid
within the next 14 days)
**Advance purchase rates offer no amendments, cancellations or refunds once
booked – they are a non-flexible rate**

Best,

Kali

office at asc.asn.au