[ASC-list] Fwd: Art of Neuroscience competition

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Tue Feb 16 21:50:19 UTC 2016

Dear reader,

The 6th annual Art of Neuroscience competition is now open for submissions.
This is an international competition open to scientists and artists
worldwide. We are looking for striking visualizations related to the field
of Neuroscience in its broadest sense. These can be images or videos
representing actual neural data or tissue, but also more abstract
illustrations that are in some way related to neuroscience.

The goal is two-fold: make the research from neuroscience labs more
tangible and share something of high aesthetic value, while at the same
time asking scientists to evaluate their own work from a different
perspective.

The deadline for this year's competition is *May 15th, 2016*. Winners will
be announced at the FENS forum in Copenhagen this July.

We will award €1000 to the winner and €250 each to four honorable mentions.

For more information please visit: http://aon.nin.knaw.nl

For questions please send an email to aon at nin.knaw.nl

Kind regards,

Esmeralda Schemmekes

*Communication officer*

+31 20 566 4596 (tu, wed, thu)

Room R0-132

Netherlands Institute for Neuroscience

Meibergdreef 47

1105 BA Amsterdam

The Netherlands

www.herseninstituut.knaw.nl

[image: Logo]

--

Kali Madden

& ASC Conference Director 2010, 12, 14 and 16.

office at asc.asn.au
http://www.asc.asn.au/