[ASC-list] One hour from now: meet Sarah Keenihan, freelance science writer, immunology researcher, science communicator and more.

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Thu Feb 25 01:24:23 UTC 2016

Dear ASC-List,

We have an earlier child-friendly webinar time today and look forward to
hearing whether this time works for you.

Use the "Show in My Timezone" button on the webinar page here
http://www.anymeeting.com/AuSciComm to quickly convert our 1:30pm AEDT time
to your own.

Today's member guest is a very active and supportive member of the national
science communication community, regularly contributing to the greater
knowledge pool.

Sarah is a freelance science writer based in Adelaide, South Australia. She
established her writing business in early 2012 after 15 years working in
immunology research and science communication in Australia and Indonesia.
Sarah has a Bachelor of Medical Science with honours, a PhD and a Graduate
Diploma in Sciences Communication. When not reading and writing, Sarah
indulges in cooking, eating and exercise.

This webinar is the eighth Meet the Member in the 2016 ASC webinar series.
The series is free for all current members of the ASC and SCANZ.

You can read more about the event and post your related questions and
comments here even if you know you can't attend live:

https://www.facebook.com/events/936018109826588/

Use this link to register to meet Sarah (register to receive both live
event access and replay links):

http://www.anymeeting.com/AuSciComm

Please NOTE that some users are having difficulty registering through the
above link due to an undiagnosed browser issue. If you cannot see the
events and registration buttons please contact the office for a direct
invitation to attend. <http://www.anymeeting.com/AuSciComm>

To keep up with new events as they come online you can subscribe to events
on the events tab at the ASC national Facebook page here:

https://www.facebook.com/auscicomm/events

Register for individual events to receive your webinar invite, automated
event reminders and replay links from here:

http://www.anymeeting.com/AuSciComm

Contact us on members at asc.asn.au with any questions, suggestions and other
comments.

Best,

Kali
Executive Officer
Australian Science Communicators

* ASC Member note: if you have NOT been receiving our monthly member only
newsletter direct to your inbox your membership may have lapsed. Contact
office at asc.asn.au to check your membership status if uncertain.

<http://www.asc.asn.au/>

Kali Madden
Executive Officer, Conference Director, Australian Science Communicators
The national forum for science communicators and science journalists.

e.office at asc.asn.au
w.http://2016conf.asc.asn.au/
w.http://asc.asn.au/
Skype. office.asc <#>