[ASC-list] Webinars with ASC members: who they are, what they do, where they work.

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Thu Jan 7 00:32:19 UTC 2016

Hi ASC-List,

BIG thanks to those who responded!

We've gone ahead and scheduled a 'Meet the Members' series for 2016.

52 weekly webinars with a member guest every week on Thursdays.

An opportunity to learn a whole *lot* about science communication and
careers through the lens of many talented members.

You can see the meetings in your own time zone when you click "Show in my
timezone" here:

http://www.anymeeting.com/AuSciComm

We begin TODAY by meeting the current ASC President and all 'round
excellent person, Professor Joan Leach.

You can read more about Joan on the related FB event here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1674393446136030/

If you can't make the live session but know you have questions for Joan or
things you'd like to hear discussed on the webinar replay, please post
those in the Facebook event so that we can catch them during the session.

We'll be scheduling a bundle more this year.

You can Subscribe for event updates on the Events tab on the ASC Facebook
page:
<https://www.facebook.com/auscicomm/events>

https://www.facebook.com/auscicomm/events

<https://www.facebook.com/auscicomm/events>
Cheers,

Kali

--

Kali Madden

& ASC Conference Director 2010, 12, 14 and 16.

office at asc.asn.au
http://www.asc.asn.au/