[ASC-list] Beyond Beginner....

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Tue Jan 12 23:23:36 UTC 2016

Hi All,

This was such a great thread. Thanks to everybody who responded both
publicly and privately.

Your comments went into a spreadsheet for future webinar / event planning
(and I'm likely to be back in touch as that unfolds) so thanks everybody
for chiming in :-)

Just a quick note to say that Rob has graciously agreed to be our member
guest tomorrow on our new "Meet the Members" series.

This series is more of an informal chat with member sci commers about their
work. A meet n' greet. The questions are member-driven so this is your
opportunity to ask anything. Please post questions and comments in the
Facebook event itself so that we can scoop them up during the webinar in
one handy location.

https://www.facebook.com/events/981751161868693/

Please register to attend so that the system can manage those handy
automated emails with "How To" and "Where To" information as well as event
reminders.

I'm hoping that not too long from now we can also schedule some more
structured advanced sessions as discussed here.

Cheers,

Kali