[ASC-list] Registration is open for the Australian Science Communicators National Conference in Brisbane (ASC2016).

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Fri Jan 22 02:01:32 UTC 2016

Dear ASCers,

ASC2016 is live.

The premier industry event for science communicators, science journalists
and all those who make science accessible is here again.

Designed this time as a single day plenary format that will allow delegates
to participate in the inaugural World Science Festival in Brisbane in March
on either side, initial program details and link to register have gone
online here <http://2016conf.asc.asn.au/>.

Program updates are coming in daily and we look forward to hearing any
questions you may have <asc2016 at asc.asn.au>, and to seeing you in Brisbane
in March.
Please share with colleagues and interested others who may not be ASC-List
subscribers yet but really should be.

For those who belong to complementary networks, associations, institutions
and businesses we have some conference 'badges' online here for easy sharing
<http://2016conf.asc.asn.au/sponsorship-and-media/> in your newsletters,
social media channels and elsewhere.

Best,

Kali