[ASC-list] JOB OPPORTUNITY - Newsletter editor (freelance/contractor)

Corinna Lange pearcommunication at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 11:37:27 UTC 2016

Note that I am only the messenger - no one currently provides this service
for the Centre. If you want more information *please contact Suzanne
Campbell* (details below)

*JOB OPPORTUNITY - Newsletter editor (freelance/contractor)*

The Cooperative Research Centre for Optimising Resource Extraction (CRCORE;
www.crcore.org.au) is a looking for a person to produce a corporate
newsletter.

The CRCORE is yet to recruit and appoint communication staff to the team,
but is conscious of the need to start regular communication with their
stakeholders now. The launch of the Centre is only two weeks away, and the
CEO would like a newsletter to go out immediately after the launch.

It is possible that the right person would have ongoing responsibility for
producing a quarterly newsletter for the Centre.

We are looking for someone who can manage the entire newsletter production
process on our behalf. While the content of each newsletter would be
decided in consultation with the CEO, the editor could be required to
research and write content, edit contributions from other authors, find
suitable images, and other tasks associated with producing a corporate
newsletter.

The person we are looking for will have knowledge relevant to the mining
sector to ensure that they know how to pitch a story to interest our target
audience.

For more information about the role, or to submit a tender/application for
this work, please contact:

*Suzanne Campbell*
Business Manager, CRCORE
*E: s.campbell at crcore.org.au <s.campbell at crcore.org.au>*
*M: 0421 530 094*

--
Pear Communication: Practical and Effective Adoption and Risk Communication
ABN# 23 475 287 527

E: pearcommunication at gmail.com
M: 0423 782 198

"The problem with communication ... is the illusion that it has been
accomplished."
George Bernard Shaw