[ASC-list] ECOS is looking for writers!

Karen Pearce karen at bloomcommunication.com.au
Fri Jul 1 01:28:18 UTC 2016

Posting with my ECOS hat on…

For more than 40 years, ECOS has been a source of trusted source of in-depth information on environment and sustainability issues. Starting out as a print magazine, ECOS moved to an online format in 2011, and then to a blog (blogs.csiro.au/ecos <https://blogs.csiro.au/ecos/>) in 2015.

We’re in the process of updating our roster of writers, so if you’ve always wanted to be an ECOS contributor, now is your chance! Please send through a sample of your work as well as your rate schedule to karen.pearce at csiro.au <mailto:karen.pearce at csiro.au>.

Cheers
Karen

Karen Pearce | Bloom Communication
PO Box 610 Bathurst NSW 2795 | P 0402 845 300
www.bloomcommunication.com.au