[ASC-list] Survey for Medical Research Charity

Tilly Boleyn tillyboleyn at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 01:15:14 UTC 2016

Hello ASC peeps,

My friend is doing a postgrad degree in user experience research. She's
focusing on improving medical research websites.

It would be really helpful if you have time to fill in her survey. Links
and her contact details are below...

All the best,
Tilly

***

Hi everyone

I’m working with an Australian charity. They support medical research and
I’m helping them improve their website.

To do this, I’m researching their potential website audience. I have a
survey running (~15 questions) with the option of a sorting test afterwards
(~10 minutes).

Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/auscharitysurvey

Sorting test: https://4kmz3y42.optimalworkshop.com/optimalsort/a710r2u3

I’d be very grateful if you could complete the survey and/or sorting test.
In an indirect way, your time spent completing it will support the cause to
find a cure for cancer. To help further, circulating the survey to even
more people would be especially wonderful!

Many thanks all

Alli Burness

User Experience Researcher

Twitter: @alli_burnie