[ASC-list] Tomorrow daytime meet Bianca Nogrady, freelance science journalist, broadcaster, author, and Vice President of the ASC..

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Wed Mar 2 06:15:47 UTC 2016

Dear ASC-List,

The daytime webinar was popular last week so we are back again tomorrow at
the same time.

Use the "Show in My Timezone" button on the webinar page here
http://www.anymeeting.com/AuSciComm to quickly convert our *1:30pm AEDT*
time to your own.

Tomorrow's guest is a freelance science journalist, broadcaster and author,
and Vice President of the ASC. In more than a decade of freelance
reporting, she has written for publications and websites including
Scientific American, Nature, Australian Geographic, Ecos, Medicine Today,
Frontline Medical News, BBC Future, ABC Science and ABC Health and
Wellbeing.

This webinar is the ninth Meet the Member in the 2016 ASC webinar series.
The series is free for all current members of the ASC and SCANZ.

You can read more about the event and post your related questions and
comments here even if you know you can't attend live:

https://www.facebook.com/events/560889277398854/

Use this link to register to meet Bianca (register to receive both live
event access and replay links):

http://www.anymeeting.com/AuSciComm

Please NOTE that some users are having difficulty registering through the
above link due to an undiagnosed browser issue. If you cannot see the
events and registration buttons please contact the office for a direct
invitation to attend.

To keep up with new events as they come online you can subscribe to events
on the events tab at the ASC national Facebook page here:

https://www.facebook.com/auscicomm/events

Register for individual events to receive your webinar invite, automated
event reminders and replay links from here:

http://www.anymeeting.com/AuSciComm

Contact us on members at asc.asn.au with any questions, suggestions and other
comments.

Best,

Kali
Executive Officer
Australian Science Communicators

* ASC Member note: if you have NOT been receiving our monthly member only
newsletter direct to your inbox your membership may have lapsed. Contact
office at asc.asn.au to check your membership status if uncertain.

Kali Madden
Executive Officer, Conference Director, Australian Science Communicators
The national forum for science communicators and science journalists.

e.office at asc.asn.au
w.http://2016conf.asc.asn.au/
w.http://asc.asn.au/
Skype. office.asc <#>