[ASC-list] Fwd: Ultimo, Sydney: ABC TV's Q&A hosts SCIENCE panel - Mon 14th March!

Kali Madden office at asc.asn.au
Tue Mar 8 19:37:47 UTC 2016

Dear ASCers,

Q&A is coming to Sydney.

On the panel:

World Renowned Physicist & String Theorist *Brian Greene*

Dark Matter & Energy Cosmologist *Tamara Davis*

Marine Biologist and Television Host* Emma Johnston*

Molecular Biologist and Science Communicator* Upulie Divisekera*

Australia’s Chief Scientist *Alan Finkel*

See details below regarding joining the panel and submitting questions.

Best,

Kali